Wednesday, June 30, 2010

STOP THE NAGGING

So, as I mentioned in one of my previous post ---ill be away this 26 july . hope evrything will be fine.guess im all alone waiting to be called and hv to deal w orientation. really nt a big fan of it, but however i hve too,urgh im nervous like hell ! "dear god,help me and help me ! " fuhhhhhh. *nagging. move on, u're nt guin to believe this but i haven't watch toy story3 yet , *bump on the head. yes people, freak out enough?. supposedly i watch it w him but unfrtunately it ws nt my lucky day, *still nagging.and now my mood already flew away .*this time more nagging. humm so much of ty3 drama-,- . mybe ill watch it thru online or cd. so not cool, not cool.im a loser ouh geez poor me *nagging again. currntly im nt feeling hyper like i used to, guess lots of things did messing up my mind,i dnt even ask fr this to happen .i cant take full blame of it. need to swing my mood away fr a while. anybody wanna join me? AWAYYYYYYY AWAYYYYYYYY AWAYYYYYY

love,
N A G G I N G *:)

No comments:

Post a Comment