Monday, June 7, 2010

GAMEOVER

am i the one who need being tested? or you are? as far as i knw im not the one who causing problems. you did, yes i pointed at you! i dn get the fact why you being like this? i barely knw you ,we suppose to become better but guess wht its worst than ever. u keep lying on my face and i wnder why? it is bcause u love me? OHSHOOT this is the first time i deal w someone who showed his love thru lie . you knw i hate liars but why are u becoming one of them? actually im nt sad instead im relieved. finally god shows the real you. yes,THE REAL YOU. i dn need someone like you entered my life and you dn even deserve my second chance ! but wht the heck im being asshole before and letting you in . and i gt to admit tht was my biggest mistake! call me cruel? i dn give a damn. all i need you to do is earn my trust. is it hard fr you to do so? see, this is the problem w guys, they cant tell us the truth. we wont bite you , we jst wnted you to be honest ,be a good man fr a sec. sacrifice a little would you ,well i dnt think its necessary to call it as 'sacrifice' ,more suits is a MUST term.when u're in a relationship u MUST be honest w each other, no option. and this MUST term alwys be the hrdest thing to fulfill.its nonsense in some way. so to make it clear, dont ever contact me gain. and i took all the things tht u hv said to me as a LIE . all of it. i forgive you and please dnt disturb me again.
*and if you pissed w the post, WELL SORRY. just another beautiful gameover.

No comments:

Post a Comment