Thursday, June 10, 2010

ITS ALL BOUT YOU

well duh i keep on listening the same song over and over again . some how i addicted by it. its paramore 'the only excption' . if im nt mistaken since last month i strted to get crazy w the song. weird huh? yeahhhh -.- . humm i did play it by guitar and i keep on plying it until now. thou sounds like a frog but heh wht the heck , im the only one there and oh mybe my fams did hear me sang. HAHA. wuupsiee ! whenever i gt bored ,alwys grab my guitar and strt strumming it. even my dad said 'ayuuu, can you do smthing else rather than jst plying tht thing' ,' ehem dad, what else shud i do? im bored to death and this is the only thing tht cn keep me from guin crazy(w a smile of course) ' haha see, my guitar is my life, my boyfriend :) it will be there fr me when i gt bored or sad. see this is the type of byfriend tht i need. A GUITAR . hummmm sound a lil bit crazy ? yes indeed-.-
i fall in love w it. okayyyy, ayu you strt to creep urself up ! hehe:)well duh alrite then, my guitar is my SOUL . thts it. so now im currently alone, time to strum it ! hve a nice day people , ":)

No comments:

Post a Comment