Thursday, June 24, 2010

ROJAK MARII

im in my dad's office currently waiting fr him to go home . im being so mengada nak follow daddy pegi keje .well whts not to like, his office is in bb and whenever he gt busy ill culik his driver fr a while and took me shpping around bb. walaweeiiiii memang ayu ni kn. ish ish. haha. and somtimes i do ask fr him(daddy) to accmpany me . yes, my daddy sgt sporting gituuu :) haha *gedik. so i bought two clothes, murah gila and i was like :D yet lawaa. and OHHHH ive found a perfect bag for me !! IT IS SOO CUTE :') but then its 400 plus :( oh geez penat pujuk daddy belikan haha *teruk btul, then he said 'i already bought you one kan? ' MEMANGLAAA , humm tkpe tkpe ill pujuk my dad beli jgk or perhaps get a job mybe? dpt duit tuuu ,one month like rm900, ive asked this one donut punya kedai (ape punya ayat nii) and accrding to her one month boleh dpt 900 .omgeeee boleh beli double bag tu 0_0
hahahaha. gila betul . alamak lupa nk take a snap of tht bag -.- kalau tk boleh paste kt sinii, haha
*mengada. oh i tgh online kt blik kwan my dad :) ceroboh sebentar. haha, its okayy kwan daddy outstation. and somehow ive imgine kan bagus if im the boss.i own this table and this room :P da mcm bussinesswoman-.-. its okay insyallah i cn hv my own office room someday, and i want it in purple, HAHA :) alrite gtg byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment