Monday, May 31, 2010

STRUGGLING IS A BIG WORD

im tired of driving sane sini -,- seriously makes me bored. so ive been struggling in my mind on how am i guin to keep myself fresh soon when i hv to drive away to college tht takes bout 20 mins
-,- . the point is its a straight long road. i mean from bangi to ptrajaya also u cn feel hw much boring and along way STRAIGHT. and i hv to be on time and put my head up to drive away to cyberjaya. im nt cmplaining in other way, it just tht im scared ill gt sleepy when driving. HOPE NOT. imagine, pagi pagi buta u already on the road to cyber, its a fresh sleepy mouning. fyi im nt a mouning type so it kills me to wake up so early -,- duhh the last time i wke up early was the last day of school. haha. so just hoping im nt gonna get sleepy and crash O-O daym! tht is scary wuuuu~

*dear god, please avoid me from disaster, i want to live . i want to finish my studies w flying colours, i want to work n make my own money,i want to chase dream,i want to make mum&dad proud, and oh oh i want to hve kids :) cute kids :) so please god. im begging you.amin~

No comments:

Post a Comment