Monday, May 3, 2010

LUST

i know you're in love with ur man. ur man is like the ocean in ur heart. ur breath,ur evrything. i know how it feel to be in love. but did it matter if u dump your friend because of him? answer me. do you willing to break our friendship fr the sake of him? 'i love him ,and i dn want to hurt him' but then wht bout me? do i even important in ur life? i were right, jst before ur man showed up. then im nothing to you. am i still cnsider as ur bestfriend? tell me. i miss us, i miss hanging out with you. 'he dont let me go out without him' . so he's like ur hsband nw huh? come on la, guin out with ur friends is nt even a crime. after all this time u were okay hgingout with us. imagine if i fall down and also ur byfriend, which one would you save first? pening(?) well duh no need to answer. whtever it is i still love you dear friend, and i alwys be there whenever u need me .humm. goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment