Sunday, May 2, 2010

(!) :)

hello people , im bored . BAHAHA why the earth im laughing? (!) whotevahh xp , u may say tht i like to repeat the word 'bored' almost in evry post there alwys hve the B word. haaaa mybe thts the only word tht cn dscribe my life fr nw i guess. actually am nt tht bored ,(pelik?) okay, putar-balik betul ayat, err hahaha cnfuse enuff? alrite ,let me explain pple . wht im trying to say is tht i am bored cause i dn hve idea wht to do fr like 2 more months, i dn own a job and eventually i dnt knw wht to do-_-. so thts my biggest prob . and the side word of 'am not tht bored' is actually stands fr i am nt bored fr i hve my family,byfriend,and my darlings besides me. so u get me? ill bet u do nw huh :) good then! so evrytime i feel bored i write, or calling pple and make them annoyed:p yes i like to dsturb crtain pple when im bored. dn get mad drlings, i love you thts why i dsturb you :'D geyhieeeeeee kiss kiss muah muahh. (?) I MISS ANUAR :) acehhhhh finally sebut pun nama dia :) anuar is my budak gedik i pnggil dia .ape sebab? well lets keep it a secret okayy. GAHAHA.anuar my darling I LOVE YOU . and please dnt let me down okay syg:) maii maiii 'like' same same , :P . SO move on pple, crrntly its 1.22 am and im bored, AGAIN AYU? yeahh haha sure nt bored by the word 'bored' err. humm i miss hazimah too, finally she decided to stdy in kl :) yeahhh boleh jumpa rinduuuuuuu . wht bout me? STILL nt sure yet,where to go ? where to go? lets go iceskating pple ! this wed? jummm. i hv trnsport but tong tong minyak okay drlings :) text me alrite? soo guess thts all the crap guys. :) BUHBYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment