Sunday, July 11, 2010

A WHOLE NEW CHAPTER

hello diary,
i hv 15 days left before entering the new world. im so excited and at the same time im soo freaking nervous XP guess god already set up his plan,hoping it will be easy to handle it soon.so currently im alone, evrybody are hving a great time without me , they did ask me to join em but unfrtunately im nt in my best mood, plus i need a rest. so i decided to rest at home. my dad once asked me to strt digging a lil bit bout mascom since im guin to learn it, but until nw i still hv no clue wht is the definition of mascom.oh shoot !okay dad i'll start digging it now :)). oh ya! all of em said 'you betta enjoy the time u hve left ,or else u'll regret it and when u gt bsy w assignment the u will scream I NEED A REST ' hihi. yes people i will . but i already gt bored w hols , cant believe i would say this but I CANT WAIT TO LEARN NEW THING :) alamak, i am now dead
-.- dead of idea to write. (what the?) gtg, xoxo muah ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment