Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ONCE A COMPLETE LOVABLE STRANGER, :)

dear diary,
currently its raining out here, feel the wind blow fuhhhhh (i like) since the astro said 'service is unavailble' so i i decided to write em'. its 2.47 pm and i miss him so bad :( , its weird in such way, im nt used to be like this and ill get annoyed easilly w man, but somehow i dont this time. i really love him and thts kind of freak me out (!) but on the other hand im glad to do so . we didnt actually knew each other before, he was absolutely stranger who sudden came into my life by saying 'can i be your friend?' and i seldom believe in such words, cause ill choose my friend , not saying tht im too choosy but duh evryone need to choose friends or else u'll end up being good or being bad. so myself said 'do not give this man a chance' but then after a few days i ws a lil bit trying to figured out who is he? and why sudden he ran into my life at the right time, fyi i did say this 'this time i'll wait fr a complete stranger to knock the door of my heart' and suddnly he did tht. and without saying a single word i called him back fr the first time. haha. we talked over and over again and soon we enjoyed each other's company. u see he did made me happy and i was smiling at tht time :) god did listen . hihi.and now im officially w him, he ws once a stranger and now he's part of my life. he's different in his own way and tht is the reason i want to be w him . i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment