Thursday, April 29, 2010

ZEROTIME

heyyo im bored-_- grrrrr. why it has to be like this. i hv 2 mnths more to spend my boringg time duing boring thing err. i thnk i shud do smthing to fill up my time huh.wht kind of stuff ha? well lets see i can workout, but thts nt even fun at all -_-, mybe i cn learn to cook ? THEN ill eat a lot then ill get fat . no wayyyy enuff is enuff haha. hum then wht? go out? since i jst got my car but dn feel like guin out. too lazy to drive , penat noii.then? blogging? yeah i am now. and it still boh-ring ! i think i shud go on vacation but then next week already off to aust. wahhhh really cant wait to hug UMAR IDRAKI .i miss him! dn wrry my dear by next week here i come darlingg:) hihi. so goodbye my. BUT then i thot mybe its a gud idea if i spend my 2 months stying there. at least umar will be there. guess not tht bored. tapi tak boleh cause nnti si dia merajuk fr leaving him.haha .dn wrry sayang. i wont leave you :) . so basically im stuck by the word 'BORED' ,stands fr 'brain on rust easy done'. err, weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment