Thursday, April 29, 2010

GIVEMETHEANS,

hey ,im nt sure bout putting me back on the love track. yeahh i did say im ready and i love him blablabla and yes i do love him but at the same time i dn feel like im duin the right thing. do you wanna be with him? yes,very much . but can i give my trust to him? no, duh i dnt know. it aint easy fr someone to earn my trust jst like tht.yeah i am complicated . fr one year and 2 mnths ive been living my life by the status single and it feel great.thou smetimes i wished to hve smeone but i dnt hve the guts to put my trust on them cause i had enuff with them. and im so nt ready to face another again. but now things totally change, im trying and open up the chance to someone tht might desrve it, and yes im glad i did tht.and if you ask me do i love this man? my ans is yes . i love him so much and im willing to give my all. but do i trust him? yes im trying.is this man loves you? humm he says he loves me but did he really mean it? the way he treat me well i cn say tht he's a sweet talker .is he being hnest? maybe, im nt sure and thts really scared me off.im worried tht i cant put my trust on him. and nw i feel like im nt ready to commite. god, help me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment