Monday, April 26, 2010

IM BACK !

hello boys and girls :) hs been a long time since my last post huh, kind of busy lately with sme stuff .actually i do hv lots to write bout so i think i might summarize them all up okay? :) fyi i jst opened my braces so im no longer wht pple called 'braces girl' :) yeahh ! well move on , i got like a million stuff to talk bout but im hving a lil bit jam nw-_- grrrrrrrr haha.humm OH i had fever last week and so making me felt weird stuff ,i even puke in my dad's car, horrible . uhh, actually i did some diet but turns out i got the fever so basically it mess up my diet . but i did manage to lose a lil weight :) but jst nw i ate MCD huhh. so much of the diet drama. hahaha. apa lagi? haa im still waiting fr college which im nt sure wht college am i guin to go. but i got a big feeling tht i might enter lkw cause my dad said so. oh did i tell you i already hve my own car muahahahahahahahhaa SUKA:p ,finally! okay,today is 26, only two more days until i turn 18 :) really cant wait pple, dn frget my present pple :D tihiii ! OHH the major news ever. me being one year and 2 mnths single has cme to the end drling:) muahahaha . im guin to hve a byfriend :) so im glad to finally found someone ! we'll be official soon. so i guess thts all ! im a happy person fr the time being :P hahaha! lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment