Saturday, September 12, 2009

raye-less,

raye is cuming and i dn feel like raye at all , im lack of clothes, i dn hve any new shoes, jeans and yeah new bag , im hving my trial so i dn hve time to shop fr raye .its more bout books aite nw, and it drives me nuts,well nw trying to clear up my mind and yeah hve fun with my life,mybe do some charity *haha , hgingout with my girls , shopping , do some fun stuff u knw , and i just cant wait to get over spm ! tht is my aim ! haha, well i must say tht am nt too excited fr this upcuming raye laa, sorry evryone :( . so mybe i wont do 'raye' la kut , i mean am nt guin to anybdy house excpt fr my cousins , other tht that nahh , sorry ya . i just dn feel like raye , plus need to stdy fr spm . so basically raye 2009 meant nothing to me . huh, hw sucks .

No comments:

Post a Comment