Sunday, September 6, 2009

mingle baby

okay im officially 6 mnths single :) yeppie me ! haha never stay this long like forever. and im kinda proud of myself actually. so far so good and yeah smetimes its kinda boring not to hve a boyf , but those feeling are just tmporary je. and now i feel great with my life , no fight no tears .is it sound great ? :') YEAHHH . haha . but i do hve someone tht i admire , well trying to keep to myslf actually cause i dn hve time to think bout this silly thing AGAIN. and yeah im in the process to make a new record by stying single baby, hehe . but sometimes i do admit tht i sort of jeles with my girlfriends with their boyf, almost all of them own a boyf kutt. haha so when i hngout with them , they will bring along their boyf , and to seeing them manje manje really make me akward fr some reason. haha .but im okay with it , SINGLE RULES ! haha :')

No comments:

Post a Comment