Thursday, September 24, 2009

raya kelima

hello midnite readers,
its 1 am , and im bored . so wht to write ha? wht yaaaahh, em oh yeah tomorrw is gonna be a busy day! i've to wake early in the mrning to clean up all the mess, and put all the kuihs kuihs raya inside the 'bekas raye' haha, i hve to do it all up tomorrow jugak, pple are cuming tomorrow fr my kuih raya! :) , and im gonna put on my baju kurung too . hihi, so to all the readers if u wnt to come to my house please come tomorrow ya ,friday ! please come :) but inform me first la alrite, hee then after tht no raye raye suda, i am so lazy nk bgi org msuk rumah da .haha ,enuff fr one day je ,hihi yeahhh mmg mlas ayu ni. well,im currntly listening to 'you and me' song, by lifehouse. uhhh all time favs :). i dnt knw why i like this song a lot , its nt like the lyrics got somethin to do with my life , but smehow i admire tht song, mybe cause of the melody i think, hehe so enuff talk bout tht, haa well sadly after raye im hving my maths paper so back to books again, duh sometimes kinda felt like im over spm . haha mybe cause of the raye thingy kut . well tht doesnt count at all, the reality is tht im still stuck lagii. haha , how sad . okay im off to sleep now, gudnite readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment