Tuesday, July 28, 2009

matchmaker,

halaluyah peeps ! :) i skip school today yeahh ! and nw im still in my pyjamas well i know most pple think tht is so chhildish, i mean who still wear pyjamas to sleep ? i know i do :) i love comfy pj's ! haha and i dun give a shit wht pple say ,tehee. oh ! i just got my biology and physics paper ! bio marks is so damn damn bad mann, it was very HODOHH to look at. and my physics is okay la fr me , at least i hve improvement so yeah me :) . humm hey do you ever think tht might be somewhere in this world there will be someone who is meant fr you , as we all know god has already match us with our prfect prtner aite, so these thingy has been on my mind lately and i dn knw why, just curious bout it. let just imagine tht u got bumped with a guy who is complete stranger and who knws mybe tht prson is your match or mybe ur worst enemy could also be ur match! . okay, tht kind of scary, but evything is possible rite? and doesn't mean tht the prson you're in love rite nw is ur match , it could be anyone else . haha am i scare you or wht , well this is just my opinion, :) .might be true and might not .it dpends on individual .
* just a piece of my mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment