Monday, July 27, 2009

2010

hey , just got home from tuition. and im kind of bored so decided to post a new blog so here i am writing this crap , well im duing great with my life. let jst say tht i am way better than before , my result is improving , so thnks fr god :) . really trying my best to improve more so tht i can achieve tht 6 a's and get accept to any good U or college . and nw im having this problem , well is not tht big problem it just tht i am still hve no clue wht course am i guin to take after spm . i was like clueless gila gila but one thing fr sure im nt gonna take any course tht got something to do with biology or physic! my brain will gone crazy if i take tht course! haha. there are too much of reading and thinking at the same time i just cant deal with it. so i was thinking to take culinary art ,its kind of my things . and it's a lot of fun thou , cooking western food and duin some dessert and the most imprtant part is tht we dn have to squeeze our brain like hell . haha . but unfrtunately my dad didn't think that course would fit me in , he said tht i am a kind of girl who dunt get much involved in this cooking thingy , well he was right . i dun even know how to cook at all. haha but i love baking cakes and do some cute little cupcakes:) . so the culinary art thing is still gonna stay on my list . so the second one i would like to take hotel mngement :), we can learn hw to mnage a hotel and might be someday if i success i would open my own hotel HAHAHA well im just hoping ritee ? its imposible and i knw tht but its nt wrong fr me to dream rite haha . so tht is one of my choice. sooooo the last one and also the one tht my daddy thinks it is the best fr me is 'pharmacist' , well i could accept tht :) but fr now i hve way imprtant things to do and tht is to achieve 6 a's ,amin :) god willing !

No comments:

Post a Comment