Monday, July 20, 2009

up and down



yesterday i had fun with these two people : azura , she's my sista and her boyf kane. anyway, these are the things tht we've been duin all day long






SNAP PICTURES!


AND we're actually in the middle of the road but dunt worry there were no cars passing thru pun and macm agak pelik jugak la .anyway, kane ask me to help him to take his picture cause he wnted to join the modelling thingy* , so wht the heck tolong jela kan tapi mesti kene blnje makanlah lepas tu kan kan haha HARUS .so this are the smple pictures i took,







* gambar tidak lah selawa sperti the real photogrpher amik ,well im still in the process to learn :), and yeahhh my picture tiada dlam ini kerana saye phtographer nya. so poor me :( well next time i will make those pple take my picture pulak ! lalalalaa~ :)

1 comment: