Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THEMIND

i always thot bout how am i guin to make myself feel cmfort when i step on to the college world.smtimes this thing gives me the chill haha and i dnt know .mybe its the whole new thing fr me ,i mean no more highschool instead im a grown up girl whose trying her best to fit in.just hoping tht im guin to make the best out of me .SO i got 2 choice, first is uitm and anther one would be limkokwing.am nt too thrill joining limkkwing cause all my friends r guin to uitm.soo hoping to get uitm ! :) . oh i had a weird dream lately where i kind of worried bout it. but pple often says tht its only a dream,you should'nt be worried and bla bla bla. thts true.but the thing is the dream tht i had involving pple who already 'dead' to me. so thts kinda weird.does it means tht mybe these pple will come into my life AGAIN? hummm,-_- well move onnn pplee. so guess thts all fr today. i dn hve much things to talk, a little dull .srry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment