Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GSTUPID

heyo people:) howyaduin?
im duin fine and yeah i love evrything tht hppen to me lately.god bless :) BUT am nt too happy to find out tht my friends are fighting wit their own tears . its so sad and i hate pple make them like tht. stupid guys!why cant you take care of my friend's feeling? HELLO, let me tell you mr , this girl loves you so much tht she willing to giveup evrything just fr you! she dnt flirt with others,she's nt a hoo-haaa girl , she care lots bout you! but WHY ARE YOU DUING THIS TO HER MAN? jerk enuff? damnn,this is the main problem with guys. they just do not know how to treat a girl well.all they did is put up some sweet words then bumm you got her , then you strt acting like shit. why? i just dn get it.humm im so pissed .they are the major reason why most of my girlfriend let out tears. i just wish things diff. and fr you my dear yazmin and paan please dnt let this guy(jerks) get into you. do not let out you tears bcause of them. its not worth it okay? :( i hate seeing you guys like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment