Saturday, August 8, 2009

unlucky,

today sucks. really pissed off rite nw huh.i just got home from shopping .actually this mrning fana and all ajak pegi jalan 2 cause they hve sort of crnival guin on ,well i went dwnstairs and told bout my dad bout it then my dad ckp they are all are guin fr shopping so i was like okayy shopping its more fun lah kan . so i went shopping instead of hving fun with my babes, then i bought a new purse ,its pink colour thou,girlish sedikit haha. then shits hppened! as we were on the way out i just realised tht the purse ade sedikit koyakk ! and it looks so ugly da :( . i mcm babiiiiiiiiii betul, so i went gain to tht shop asked fr rplacement, then paling bodo lagi tht girl ckp 'oh,tht was the last one' ha lagi mcm babiiiiiiii. so dia suruh choose purse lain plak , and my face was like nk cincang cincang this girl grrr sbar lagi :+ , then i diam je . then my mum tiba tiba ckp 'its okay, mummy rplace with hndbag so tkpyah u beli lagi,next time kita tgk kt tmpat lain'
then i macm thnk you mama! muka kembali brseri hehehe :)) .so mummy bought hndbag. and me nothing ,how sad :( but its okay,then my dad kate 'next time no need la beli guess tu, daddy tgk mcm tk bgus' and i was like NOOOOOO, i like it :( . still wnt it! haha degil . then on the way back i slept in the car ,too tired ! bila smpai rumah tgk2 ade buah mate kucing , haha rupa2 my dad smpt pegi pasar kjp mse i tgh tido haha, i suka gila buah tu kut so my anger kurang sikit . hehe
tu je

No comments:

Post a Comment