Saturday, August 15, 2009

here me up

well wnted to tell you smthing , i give up! clearly she's way beautiful pretty and oh yeah slimmer than me . so no wnder he likes her.well i dn blame anyone bout it.kelakar kan smua ni? i never like smeone who doesnt likes me back , this is the first time thou and i nw knw hw it felt when tht prson did nt rspond at all , its sucks .haha. so nw im trying to get over this stupid thingy ,it was just a waste of time . so trying to make a new mission. haha ! ohh dn wrry , im okay :) . a lil down thou , but wht the heck ,no need fr me to cry and do stupid thing right?.so im cool with it .
next year im done with school , and hello UNIVERSITY LIFE:)) , just cant wait to grow up . haha . to hve my own car, my own space ,and yeahh my own boyf . haha! so hey here me up guys ! im done talk bout him ! :) so after this you dnt hve to listen me saying his name anymore cause i wont do tht again! haha . im over him lah babe :) and yeah u guys are right, all this while im just wasting my time je kan ? like someone who likes other girl . yeahhhh bunyi agak stupid , i admit tht . so this has to stop nw. so gudbye my history ! i dnt like you anymore:) i am single mingle triple baby! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment