Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AYU, CHILL !

i would like to keep it simple so tht the the people around me would undrstand wht im trying to deliver, but i got a lil problem where ill push my hard to be the best and it alwys turn out to be like
'WTH AYU?' or 'DON'T PUSH TOO HARD DEAR' pfffftt "-.- i often do tht. the word 'try hard' itself did make me cnfuse in some situation . like your lecturer would say write your best, and then they will say like 'dont make it too over can you?' seee, it is cnfusing (!) like now, when im writing this ill hv to find a right mood if not ill start to crapping around and the grammar are all over the place, tell you the truth im nt very good in grammar, here you go i say it right. at least i knw my weakness, im in the process to improve my writing skills people ! (y) :) so you can see i hv to do my assignments and most of em are in essay , i hv to come out an essay of 1000 to 1500 words about a particular title. thnks god i hv 2 more weeks to cmplete em all, i did strt writing one of the essay and it is about 'who am i?' in the essay i hv to include the human behaviour and all tht kind of stuff which i learnt in comm . SEE ? i was like 'who am i ?' okay tht one i can easilly come out about my own self BUT then the problem start when i hv to put the bla bla bla things in it. and i will be *shut off ammediately ! BUT guys, i did try to deliver wht the lecturers one , i already wrote for about 300++ and whenever i read it back felt like i shud throw this essay into the trash and come out w a new one ! GRRRRRR, CAUSE IT WAS HELL BAD ! if i were the lecturer and my student give me this kind of essay i would like 'WHAT THE abcdeF ' (!) so before thts happen to my lecturer let me trash it away first. so now i hv nthing YET . daymn, really hv to think of smthing. see you in the next 2 weeks .pffft "-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment