Thursday, February 11, 2010

TALL

hello, chinese new year is cuming soon. and tomorrow im gonna head to trgganu for 4 days, really not a big fan of it actually. but either how i hv to go cause one of my cousin are getting married. so happy upcoming pengantin yaw :) . this week has been a tough week ,cause ive been strggle to make to hollywood fr season 9 american idol. believe me? haha ! nah just joking. i wish :). oh im guin to hve jpj test this 23 of feb, and im feeling good bout it. emmm i hve a secret , and since this is my blog i cn say whtever i want .so i decided to tell my secret . haha . em well boys and girls ! jengjengjengjengjengjengjeng. i think i like someone . :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA its an old friend of mine. humm so i guess i just go with the flow .but im not looking fr a serious relationship or whtsoeva. just need to remind myself tht i hve someone to admire :) .so please dnt ask me who is the guy cause i wont tell .trust me it will it worst.well i guess thts all fr today.adios baby !

No comments:

Post a Comment