Tuesday, November 3, 2009

in blues

hello there, hai. im here gain writing the crap out of me .so it has been a long month i guess, there are too many things happend around me and smtimes i didnt realise it until pple told me , cn u imgine hw cn i put myself into this? in one month:31 days i've been struggle and duing stuff tht i shouldnt do. i've done smthing bad actually and only a few pple knew bout it. but smehow i dunt regret,it was like i did it cause im sick of evrything,so nw i jst go with the flow and put myself into silent .all i knw is when they laugh,i laugh more. they sad,i cry.they mad,i pissed.humm, obviously this is nt a prfect fairy tale anymre. evrything stop and quickly turns to nightmare. pple, pay attention,this is wht LIFE all about. right? humm , well things happen fr a reasn, huh.bullshit la kan. dammnnn, well off to stdy .

No comments:

Post a Comment