Saturday, October 10, 2009

WTH

u said tht im close with her, u said tht she's nt a friend material, u said tht she's easy to frget her bestie,u said she's nthpape, u said she's a freak,u said she's wht pple call a liar, u said alots . but non of it is true, u said tht she frget friends easy but as far as i cncern you're the one who did tht. you both are my friends and i really love you guys . and also you both da hbis skola but the only prson tht still keep in touch with me, asking me my day is her instead of you. raya pun you didnt come to my house ,wht ? then u ckp dia yg bukan friend material? well HELLO sistaa , i dn care hw much you hate her but all i knw is she's better thn you. so wake up and stop saying bad things bout pple, look at urself first cause it is much worst tht others. well sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment